Monday, March 22, 2010

Losing my job was the best thing that happened to me

May 2009, I became one of the ever growing millions to lose my job. I worked in a small Drs Office and was doing what I love, helping people. Deep down, I still wasn’t getting full satisfaction of helping people. Sure, I was helping them medically but when it boils down to it, I was just helping them take another pill, eye drop or do another test. Slowly, I started feeling inadequate about how much I was actually helping the patients. I wanted more. Not necessarily more money, but I wanted to help people have a better outlook and quality of life. My saying is: “Peace of mind is priceless, no matter how bad you situation seems.”

I soon after was diagnosed with anxiety disorder and suffered from severe panic attacks at night. Many times, my private care physician attempted to push pills down my throat that didn’t fix my problem but only covered them up. Shortly after, I lost my job. Believe it or not, I was actually happy.

How could I possibly be happy I lost my job? I knew there was something better for me. I knew I would find a way to touch peoples lives the way I wanted to. Whether physical, financial or spiritual, I now had multiple ways of helping improve them. I knew if I could help others find happiness, I would be truly happy myself.

By losing my job, it allowed me to follow my true passion. It wasn’t easy but IT IS POSSIBLE. I learned that your financial situation, or other things that surround you do not control your happiness. True happiness and success comes from within first. I was the “poorest” I had ever been in my life, but I was happy. I found the good in every bad situation, learned from it and was determined for it to make me stronger.

My husband and I since then have learned, never give up. Now, I am a successful stay at home wife and soon to be mom. My husband goes to work with a positive attitude because he knows we have our “Plan B” and being laid of is no longer a concern. We hare OUR OWN source of income.

Financial independence is priceless. I would love to help share the feeling and our success with all who are looking. If you truly want success with your own business, whatever your motivation , you can do it. We can help.

www.kelvinsuccessguide.info
newbetteryou@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Great post Nicole. I'm glad to hear that your remained positive during your hard times. I can definitely relate to that. My life was thrown off track not too long ago, but you really just have to be thankful for what you have and roll with the punches. Blessings to you and your family and take care =)

    ReplyDelete