Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We are all 3 feet from gold

In the true story "Three Feet From Gold," a man traveled to find gold during the big gold rush with only a pick and determination. Some time went by and he found a gold ore. Quietly, he went home, told his family and friends who all chipped in to get equipment to dig the ore out. After a couple of ores were dug, there was enough to start paying off debt. Shortly after, the gold ore disappeared. Discouraged, the man sold his digging equipment to a "junk man" for a few hundred dollars. The "Junk Man" used his resources to ask an engineer about the spot in which the previous man was digging. He was then told that the gold mine was just THREE FEET FURTHER than the man stopped. Because the "junk man" used his resources, he found millions of dollars in fortune.

LESSON: WE ARE ALL THREE FEET FROM GOLD.
If only the man kept digging past his hardship, success would have been waiting just around the corner.

What is your "GOLD?" We all have it waiting for us.

GOLD = SUCCESS
No matter what you are seeking success in, having your own business, getting healthy or religiously staying faithful, keep digging and you WILL find your gold.

My personal experience of finding my gold.... I was hindered by a medical condition to the point that I lost my job and almost my self confidence. I kept digging for answers, never taking the easy way out. I went from a medical office assistant, full of vigor to a victim of failing health that eventually was the cause of loss of employment. Through the struggle of finding medical answers and also how to help stay supportive of my loving husband and fighting not to loose everything, I found the answer. Keep pushing, don't give up and most important, and BE HUMBLE. Be smart enough to use resources, and ask for help. Make it a rule to keep growing AND open to new knowledge. Being educated does not make you weak but powerful beyond belief.

Fast Forward: Today, I am the happiest I have ever been. I am now a successful stay at home wife (soon to be mom) with the help of our home business, and I still am able to help people change their lives in many different aspects, both physical and monetary fitness.

We are all three feet from gold. I will never stop digging. If you are serious about wanting to change your life, come join me and we can reach gold together.


Amber E.
www.kelvinsuccessguide.info
kelvinsuccessguide@gmail.com



(Story quoted from "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill)

1 comment:

  1. That is true. Count me In to Success! Lets do it!

    ReplyDelete